*Does not come with speakers shown in images any of the images on the website. The Fast Ring kits are the foam only.
Includes a pair of 3pc Speaker kits for installing two speakers.
1. Separate the three pieces of Foam (101, 102, 103)
2. Clean the back panel of the door, remove the backing paper from 103 and adhere directly behind the speaker to the outermost panel in the door. This will help absorb the rear wave and reduce panel vibration. (This step is optional as it is possible to absorb moisture)
3. With a razor blade cut circumferentially 102 down to approximately 1/4”. Remove backing paper and adhere to mounting surface of speaker. This will decouple the speaker from its substrate and prevent front and rear wave cancellation.
4. Using standard installation procedures wire and mount speaker.
5. Clean around the outside edge of the speaker, remove the backing paper from 101 and adhere 101 directly around the speaker. Test fit panel for fitment. If needed trim 101 circumferentially until proper fitment is achieved. It should press tightly to the door panel. This will focus all the sound into the cabin, prevent panel vibration and destructive wave interference giving you noticeably improved speaker performance and less panel resonance.